Saturday, November 6, 2010

Awesomeness!?!

So today we went up to Weston, ID to see the annual pumpkin blow. Basically what goes down is this. These people gather up all the pumpkins they can and put them in a big pile and blow them up! How awesome right!! So since we were already up that way we decided to go over to Preston. We just wanted a little look see at good 'ol Preston High School. Here is what we found!!
Ahhh.. Preston High School. After we stopped by, we went to the Pepperidge Farm Factory Thrift store, where we got cookies and goldfish cheap!! Alright!! Then we came home and HAD to watch Napoleon Dynamite. What a good day!!!

I also forgot that I haven't posted our Halloween pictures yet. We were kind of cheap this year and took Ava to the grocery store to trick or treat. I love that they do this. I hadn't planned on taking her trick or treating at all, but I remembered that every year some of the grocery stores do trick or treating and we needed some groceries anyways!!
They didn't give out as much candy this year.. Thank goodness. At one of the stops they were giving out balloons. I wasn't sure what Ava would think of her balloon, but she LOVED it!!! Afterwards we headed down to Salt Lake. Kaitlynn was supposed to go home that weekend but didn't end up getting to go. Dad and Cody drove up to Marissa and Levi's and they were kind enough to let us come down too!! We had such a fun time seeing everyone.
Ava LOVES wearing her jackets. So we let her. She climbed up in this chair all by herself! She was so happy!
This was from today. She LOVES sitting in chairs and on the couches like a big girl!!
Here's a cute video of Ava and her balloon. She kept doing this while we were in the store! Needless to say pushing the cart was a little challenging with a balloon popping my in the face!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so cute with the balloon! It's amazing how much kids love them! Such a cute girl!

Sara Ann said...

I love that you went trick or treating at the store, I did not even know about that! Ava is such a little doll, I can't believe our babies are so big!