Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's a.....



GIRL!!! We are so excited!! I'm so glad the waiting is over! Well, sort of. Now we just have to wait for her to get here! Now I feel like I can start planning a little better! We can get started on her little nursery!! My Dr. said that everything looked really good! She is nice and healthy!! She was being a little stubborn though! She did NOT want to move her arms away from her face! Or uncross her legs! This second picture is my most favorite picture! I love how you can really see her face! We have decided to name her Ava. (I've been thinking about this for a while!! Can you tell?)
The last picture you can see how she has her legs crossed! She just refused to move! Silly girl!
















7 comments:

Heidi said...

Hurray!!! Congratulations!!! I just knew we couldn't be the only ones with girls. ;-) NE Ways..... We love you tons, and can't wait to see you soon!!!

Robin Conner said...

Congratulations! Sooo exciting! Those ultrasound pics were awesome! Loved the face shot. Sooo cool! I love that name. She'll be such a cutie! I'm happy for you! ;)

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

How exciting! By the way this is Aubrey, I stole your blog off of one of the other cousins...

Levi and Marissa Richins said...

Jenna E! Those are some great ultrasound pics. I can't believe how clear her face is! Isn't it amazing how developed they are even at this point. Have fun picking out nursery stuff. I know I will.

Kathy said...

So.... what's this I hear about you posting on Facebook about a name before you even told your family!!!! Will she have a middle name? Does Ryan like the name or is he just letting you have your way. He's pretty good at that!

Jenna said...

Yeah I'm pretty sure that I've told you what I wanted to name her if it was a girl!! :) She will indeed have a middle name! (I wanted to tell you when I come home! Its funner in person!!) Ryan likes it too! He said he just had to get used to it! I think she's going to be a big daddy's girl!! I think I'm in trouble!

Brooke Bennett said...

I found you through cousin Aubrey's blog! I'm so excited you're having a girl!!! Send an e-mail to bw0623@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog... if you want!