

OK! Since this isn't going to work the way I want it to I will have to do it this way! I went to the Dr. yesterday for my first visit! We were pretty excited to go in! I am 11 weeks and 6 days as of today (3/3/09) and I'm hoping the morning sickness goes away around 12 weeks! I'd be ok with that! My due date is September 18th now. (Alright! A whole day earlier than what they told me before!!!) And I got to have them draw my blood for lab work of course. That definitely was my least favorite part! But as you can see we got to have an ultrasound. Dr. Olsen wanted to make sure the baby was doing ok and also to really know how far along I am! In the first picture its head is on the left side. You can see its little hands!! The second and third pictures are just really good profile pics! You can see its nose and chin! And you can even see its legs a little better! It was also moving around A LOT!! Dr. Olsen said to me "I'm holding still and so are you! That's all the baby!" And he also showed us its heart beat! It was so great! Ryan really enjoyed it too! I think its all really starting to sink for him that we are actually going to be parents! It was fun to watch his face!!! But thats our little nugget!


7 comments:
Woohoo! So cute! Here's to hoping the "morning" sickness goes away tomorrow!
Too Fun! Those are great pics for only being 12 weeks! I hope you get better too! Super excited! I bet Ryan's faces were so fun to watch! I cried when we had our first ultra-sound with Anna, it was just so amazing. I cried with Brent's too, but for different reasons, I was really hoping for another girl...but I wouldn't trade Brent for anything.
Oh, Jen! Your first ultra sound! How exciting! I can't believe how much of the baby you can see. Your little one will be here in no time. Yea!!! Rissa
So sweet. The first ultrasound is so cool. It's so amazing to see them actually inside of you! So exciting! Get used to the blood draws. When you become a mommy, I think it's the doctors goal to see how many needles they can poke into you between now and the delivery! But it's all worth it! I hope the sickness goes away soon! The second trimester is so fun, cause usually you feel better and then you start to feel the little baby move inside! So fun! Thanks for sharing! ;)
Fun pictures. It's an exciting time. How great that Ryan could be there for the ultrasound too!
So cute! It was fun to see you guys last night:)
Congrats-congrats-congrats. It will be fun to find out if it is a little Jenna or a little Ryan.
Post a Comment